Thursday, March 25, 2010

crystal part two

First day here and I already feel left out. I haven't even stepped into my room. Well I guess I should head right in. My hand placed on the doornob, and my bag in my other hand. I turned it, anxious to enter; waiting to see my room from the inside. Slightly opening the door and peaking my head in. My sight suddenly landed on every corner of the room, amused that I was going to be staying here. Wide eyed and mouth open was my reaction. Who was the master designer of this place? Oh yeah, silly of me to ask; it was my mom. The walls painted a bright pink except for one-the glass wall. The view was beautiful. I could see our big back yard, other houses, the palm tree forest and the amazing beach. It wouldn't be a problem if I didn't want any light to enter because there where curtains in the corner of the glass wall to cover it when I wanted. They where almost the same color as the walls but a little bit lighter. The floor was covered in a white rug that brightened the entire room. There was another rug that had a zebra design, but instead of black and white, it was black and pink under my bed on the right side of the room. The covers are really light-pink and furry as a bunny. The bed faced the thirty-two inched plasma placed on the wall closest to me to the right. Next to the bed was a little desk painted the same color as the covers.
To the left of my room was my piano against the concrete wall, and the glass one. next to the piano was a door that I guess would lead me to my closet.
My hand automatically opened, and I dropped the bag on the floor. I stepped right in, ran towards my bed, and jumped on it. It was so comfy, I just fell asleep.
The dream I had was something that I would fear for a long time.
My elbows placed on an open window and I was looking at a man next door with his elbows on a silver Lamborghini. I really couldn't see his features because it was to dark out and besides, it was raining; all I could see of him was that his wet hair covered his eyebrows so it was harder to see the expression. I felt I knew this guy so I was worried of what he was going to do. Suddenly a white flash of light covered my sight, and after a second that that felt longer, Iwas some where else.

I knelled on wet mud staining my favorite PJ's that I didn't noticed I had on. I hid behind some bushes that where the borders of a hotel parking lot and the palm tree forest. I peaked through them and saw that two men where standing face to face next to their cars. The man I had seen before was to the right and another man to the left next to a red Ferrari. I couldn't see him well ether. Both men, about two meters away from each other. The guy on the left started to say something.

"Where is the stone?" he asked confidently and exited.

The man next to the Lamborghini looked down and slightly answered," I... I don't... have it." his voice sounded broken as if he was about to cry in fear. I also suddenly felt fear too; as if I knew what was going to happen, but I really didn't know.

" What do you mean you don't have it?" the other man answered now sounding disappointed. The man next to him hadn't answerd, just kept on looking down, You know exactly what will happen now, right, Jay?" Jay only nodded lightly. I think I knew what was going to happen now; he was going to... kill Jay.... only for a stone? I didn't get it, but I started to shake as the man was getting close to Jay. No! he couldn't!

(hope you liked this part, comment if you want to read more.)

3 comments:

  1. :) You have to watch you spelling and punctuation:))
    But great job I loved it!! IT's AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked it! you sure are amazing at writting! good job! :)

    -Luciana Paz

    ReplyDelete