Monday, September 6, 2010

crystal part seven

Sitting down having breakfast quietly, and my eyes barely opend wanting to go back to sleep. Bright yellow light from the late morning sun shining on my face. It almost didnt feel that I had moved. Everything was the same. My parents still asleep even thought it was twelve o'clock.
Later that day, my parents finally woke up. Mom chatting on her blackberry and Dad on the computer. I simply sat there on the couch, bored. Maybe going to the beach during the day wont hurt, well at least not like last night. I slightly shivered at the thought, but I was just that bored, I decided to go anyway.
"Mom, I'm going to the beach, okay?" I saidalready startting ti walk put the door.
"Okay." she answerd back still with her eyes on the blackberry.


My flipflops being pushed in the hot sand as I walk on the beach. My eyes fixed on the clear waves crashing on the shore. I see a couple of people surfing in the distance as I keep on walking, and another person, about my age, a little closer than the rest had fallen prety badly; head first. After a couple of secons he still wouldn't come out. I started to run as fast as I could making the hot wind blow in my face. I got closer and I could finally see the top of his head as he aproched from the water. AAs he came slowly came out of the water, well for me it was slowly, I could see the sun's light making his wet dark-blond hair shine. He started to walk out the water and his eyes got locked in mine. Solid dark-blue eyes glisening towards me and I could promis you he had smiled at me. I'm frozen, and I don't know what to do while he comes towards me with his surf bored in his muscular arms. He's now infront of me, and places his bored next to him with thhe bottom tip dug into the sand.
"Hey there." those two words come out of his fine thin lips with a soothing voice the blended in with the sound of the waves now getting softer.

The only thing that came out of my lips was,"He... l," I couldn't even finish the one word "hello".
He slightly laughed and then spoke,"What's you name?" did he just ask me what my name was?
I took a deep breath to try to speek clearly this time,"Susan,"
"That's a beautiful name. I'm Derek, so are you new here?"
"Yeah, I just moved here yeasterday."
He slightly nodded and then spoke again,"Hey want to surf a little?"
"I don't know how to surf..."
"Don't worry, I'll teach you."

Derek and I go in the cold water and I dind't care really if I wet my clothes because I had a bathing suit underneath. He showd me the steps of standing on the board and which waves are good to go on. We stayed in the water for a litle while, until the sun started to set and he said he had to go home, so did I.
"Susan, why don't I walk you home?" he suggested.
"Sure, why not?" I gladly answerd back.
As we started to walk home, it was quiet at first, but then he started to talk. "So, is there a spasific reason why you moved here?"
"Not really, but I'm pretty sure it's because my parents got tired of the weather. I'm really not that sure," I answerd and then continued, "Have you lived here for a long time?"
"Yeah, probably for like my whole life," he started again," What do your parents work for?"
"Well my mom is an architect and my dad's a docter. What about your parents?"
"My dad is a coach at my school and my mom's also a docter, nero surgen." I was surprised at the word nero surgen.
"Relly, that so amazin!"
"Yeah, both our parents will probably work at the same place." he mentiond with a small smile, "won't that be so cool!" he exclamed.
"Yeah!"
We kept on walking silently, and I noticed he just looked at me with those amazing eyes. The reflection of the moon coming up and the sun going down shined on his beautiful eyes, but I couldn't tell that I was also looking at him the same way he did, and that we had suddenly stopped walking; just standing there, looking at each other, but then I interupted the perfect momment.
"Um... well, this is my house." I said nervusly and pointing at my house.
"Hey look at that, you live right next to me!" he exclmed pointing at the house that was surprisingly bigger than mine, "well, see you later."

No comments:

Post a Comment