Thursday, April 29, 2010

crystal part five

I still couldn't recognize his features beacause it was too dark. It couldnt be.... I slowly got back up on my feet and started to recede, but he spoke in a calm, soothing and surprisingly convincing voice holding out his muscular arm towards me,"stop," Jay lowerd his hand and started getting closser to me until we where face to face. I had stopped not beacuse he commanded me to, but because I was in shock,"give me the crystal." he spoke again but now with a slight hint of regret. I snapped out of my paused mode and turned around to run away. My heals sunk in the soft dusty sand and I got away from the man. I really couldn't see my obstacles that I passed through until my toes smashed into something hard, and made me crash face down on a small pile of shells. I couldn't feel anything painful as I fell, but that was probably because I was too scared. I turned myself around, as I sat up, but he again was face to face from me. A shock passed through my back, and I lightly jumped from the shock he gave me. My breath stopped for a second or two. " I wont tell you again, give me the crystal or you will get hurt." Jay repeated, and tried grasping it out of my hand, but a quick strong movement from my arm that was too fast for me to calculate made him jerk back, and fall on his back screaming in pain holding his elbow. Good, know I have the chance to run away, so I did.
I tried catching my breath from all the running I had done, so my parents don't see anything fishy about what happened. A normal person would instantly tell their parents about something like that, but I wont because I don't want to freak them out or anything like that. I tuked the crystal in my poket so thay wont see it, ask what it was, or where I got it.
I pushed the door open and enterd as my hads still shiverd. The door shuting sounded behind me when my dad started to speak.
" How was your trip to the beach?" his soothing calm voice asked still looking at the T.V.
" Great" my voice came out of my shivering lips surprisingly calmer than I'd expect.
Mom then turned to switch her look from the T.V. to me. Her always happy expresion atomaticly whent of, and to a worried terrifyed one. "Susan... what... what happend to you?" my mom exclamed getting off the couch, and rushing towords me like a bullet as my dad followed her exact same moves. Mom held my arm closest to her, and Dad grasped my chin with one hand and with the other placed over my eyebrow. As his cold fingers pressed against my forehead, I realized that it stung like crazy.
A small hiss came from behind my teeth and turned into an" ah! aouch! aouch!" I skreeched in pain and stomped my foot against the floor.
" Shhh. Calm down. What happend to you?" he asked worridly. I really couldn't answer because I still cryed in pain. Behind my tears, I could see that my dad's hands where no longer on my face but on my shoulder, so my hands flung on to cover my wound that I guess was from the fall. A pair of delacaid armes wraped around me. That was defenatly my mom because my dad is to strong to have such a weak grip and also because I felt both hands disappear from my sholder and heard him say " I'll get something to stitch that up."
" It's okay sweaty, you'r okay." Mom's sweet voice convinced me to stop weeping. How strange is it that fear can prevent such bad pain. I herd my dad's footsteps on the wooden floor comming twords me.
" Sit her down, Susan." he comanded to my mother. She instantly obayed, sitting me down on the couch that they previousely sat on when they where whatching T.V.
He placed a brown case on the glass desk infront of us, opening it and taking out whatever he needed to stitch me up. I had never been stitched up before, so I guessed my face was in shock." Don't worry, it won't hurt... well the stitching part wont, the shot only a little," he tryed conferting me turning hid body to me placing the shot and other things next to the case.That didn't make me feel any better, but Dad figured that out " it will only hurt for a second or less, and it won't hurt that much." that didn't confort me ether, so he just gave up and got a pair of gloves, and put one on each hand. As he did that he asked again " what happend?" now more concerned than worried.
" Um... I... u... tripped on a rock and fell on a whole bunch of shells..." my voice mumbled hoping they wouldn't ask anymore questions causing me to reaveal the story.
"How... did you trip?" Mom now seemed concerned.
" It's dark..." as I started to speak I realized, looking at the clock, it was already after seven "and I didn't whant to get here after seven." Im starting to be a pretty good lier.
" Ah, I see." that convinced her.

No comments:

Post a Comment