Starting to walk down the street searching for someone to tell me the direction to the beach, I saw a twenty year-old man, nicely dressed and good looking walking in the opposite side of the road I was in.
"Hello sir, um...do you happen to know the way to the beach?" I asked kindly. He looked at me with beautiful blue eyes that glittered in the late sunset light.
"Yeah, down this road, and to the next turn to the right. Then you keep on going straight." The guy said pointing towards where I was supposed to go.
"Alright, thanks" I replied, and led to where he told me to go.
I sat on a bench in the beach as the wind blew on my hair and the palm trees behind me, letting my gold locks and the leaves move lightly in the same direction. The dark blue waves, like the night sky, crashed on the shore, making the sand clinch under the calm watter. The sand looked dark gray because of the dark night. I could smell the nature now and it calmed me down, but my mind couldn't get rid of the dream.
Looking at the sea, I noticed that the sunset was gone and the moon was about to rise. Glancing now at the sand, I saw something shining. It looked like a crystal. Might it be unique? The only way to now is to go and check it out. Slowly getting off the bench, I walked about two meters until I was right in front of the thing. I was right, it is a crystal. It shined a pink, lime-green and a white light that was so strong, that I had to close my eyes when I knelled down to get it. My bare knees dug into the soft gray sand. I opened one eye a little to peak when I was going to grab the crystal. My delicate hand automatically wrapped its self around the rock, but the second I touched it, I felt as if a force was going in my hand to my shoulder. I couldn't let go; it didn't let me.... Still trying, I couldn't let go.
The waves started to crash harder on the shore, the wind went out of control, my hair and the leafs of the trees followed the movement of the wind and the sound of peace that used to be there, was now gone, but there was something wrong, I felt as if someone was watching me.... Starting to stand up and turn around, I saw a man standing about five feet away from me. He looked just like the guy from my dream, Jay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment